Wednesday 13 November 2013

Hair Saver

 I'm going to start to do some hair tutorials on here, so keep checking to see what's new!

Today I'm going to talk about my partner in crime, my go to when I don't feel like going anywhere...
Dry Shampoo! Seriously if you don't use this, run to to your nearest drug store and buy it. Now. 
Here is why. If you are like me and get greasy hair REALLY fast, that you need to wash your hair every day (now that is me) then dry shampoo is great. My hair is going through weird stages of lameness. I just don't know what to do with it! It's like it has given up on me! So I now have to wash it every night to make it look acceptable for the world to see!
SO anyway, back to what I was going to talk about, dry shampoo. 
I washed my hair in the morning and didn't have time to wash it until the night after. So this is what you should do if you have no time to wash your hair and still want it to look good the next day.
The day you shower and have clean hair, that night, before you go to bed just go crazy with the dry shampoo. It is really easy. Lift your hair and spray, it will go white but that is when you rub it in and keep going. Your hair will quietly get bigger and bigger as you rub it in. Sleep on it and in the morning it will still look clean. 
I have used dry shampoo and it hasn't worked but that is because it is good to spray it when your hair is still clean as then it holds its cleanliness and will keep it that way so your hair doesn't get greasy, because you have already sprayed. 

My hair gets bigger and a lot of texture is added to it and plus side, it stays clean for a whole other day. SCORE 

Let me know if this works for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment