Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas Time

IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!!!!
Next week anyway. Are you excited? I am. I think. As I get older I guess you see it differently, my parents never told us about santa and I never 'believed' in him. It's funny isn't it, people say they believe in santa and they think it's ok to believe in something they can't see, yet when you tell someone you believe in God they come up with thousands of counter arguments about how it is impossible to believe in something or someone you can't see. But to tell a child that a man drops presents off at Christmas? Oh yeah, they totally believe that. What do you think?
We love Christmas at our house, we have a 12 foot [fake] christmas tree that seems to be smaller each year as I am not a small child so I suddenly see the real height, not from a child's perspective!
Here is a pic of the beauty :)

I love it so much!

Anyway I hope you all have a relaxing, comfortable and exciting Christmas filled with fun, food [of course!] and quality time with family 

Thanks for stopping by!

Em  

No comments:

Post a Comment